July 2, 2009

Movie - Transformer - Revenge of the Fallen

My heart broke into pieces and was stomp by people going out of the movie theatre. I would like to sue the guy who made this...Its an embarrassment to the first movie. Only the likes of Megan Fox could make me stay in my seat...even though she didn't get naked (Damn!), she was the highlight of the movie.

Things I like about the movie:
  1. Megan Fox's hotness
  2. Old tin can - JetFire
  3. the hot girls at the frat party
Things I hate about the movie:
  1. too many underused characters - Jazz, Ironhide...where are you guys?
  2. I really don't like Shia LaBeouf as an actor, sorry...
  3. no heart pumping moment...
  4. Sam's roomate...extra baggage
  5. why does the movie use a lot of the army...its a robot war, people....
  6. too much hype for a so-so movie
and I even bought the tickets early...and this is how you reward me?that is just too damn cruel, man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers