July 1, 2009

Parking



I am not a fan of paying for parking...

Paying for parking to enter a shopping complex - ok
reasoning: there are cctvs and pak guards, so safety of your car is quite insured

Paying for parking to enter a shopping complex that cost too much (most shopping complex in Kuala Lumpur) - big no-no
reasoning: look at other shopping complex in other places, per entry is normally rm1, there are some that are free...Pavillion for example, you are a big, hip and famous shopping complex, the renting of spaces in pavillion is already sky high (guessing, but probably right), but still you need people to pay for parking as high as rm7 for a few hours.

Come on la...Someday I would also like to bring my gf or friends shopping...I don't want to waste my freaking money on parking, when I can buy something nice for my gf or for me...


Paying for parking at open places - big no-no
reasoning: there are no cctvs and no pak guards...no one can feel safe...no one cares if your car get stolen or someone tries to hentam your car la...MBPJ or DBKL or any other council, please do not saman...Don't you already get enough money from taxpayers? Why give out saman for parking too?


Notorious Open Places that People Pay for Parking:
Komuter parking lot, Monorail
parking lot, LRT parking lot, parking place beside the rows of shops and so on


I'm not that stingy about money, but there are some places that are just ridiculous...I don't want to waste all my hard earned money on parking...that's all

They usually put up signs like "We are not responsible for any car stolen or vandalized".
So why should we pay them...
if your car's front window gets broken into pieces, not only do you have to pay for the repairs, but also the parking fees...haha...think about it




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers