July 2, 2009

Train Service in Malaysia - Komuter Pt 2

First off, I would like to congratulate the management for a job well done...Since last week, the komuter has been running quite smoothly. But there are still some technical problems here and there & they still stop in between stations...I will still give gratitude to where it is due.

There is just a few things that I would like to add though...

This is concerning whenever there is "technical problem" and there is gonna be a delay on the train...These kind of delays will cause the increase of passengers on the platform, and in their minds they are thinking:
  1. "I have to get on this next train or I'll have to wait another 30 minutes" - they have already wasted 30 minutes waiting for the previous "technical problem" train, so if they don't get on the next one, they've just wasted an hour just waiting...
  2. "Screw those old people, I have a life, so I need to go home faster" - people are getting desperate... its the law of the jungle all over again, no one is spared...old people, pregnant women or even handicapped people - you do not want to be around these people (not all la, some are really nice, but against the masses of people rushing to get in the train, there isn't much that you can do)
  3. "I have to cut Qs, to make sure I get a chance to go in" - there will be a lot of Qs. Its like in traffic jams, suddenly a new lane appears out of nowhere...
  4. "I have to get the right moment to get in, where are the hot ladies..." - perverts love crowded places...its so crowded, that you will feel someone rubbing up next to you...so ladies beware!! I recommend ladies to put in a fake penis in their panties, so when the pervert is rubbing against you, let them feel the fake penis...haha...you will be laughing your ass off and gain some extra room...haha
Problems that caused the delay of trains will make problems. What about providing a spare train? Sounds good enough for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers